Sunday, July 4, 2010

More pix from Nepal




First pix: Nepali ladies are colourful. I met these two lovely women while our car stopped here for on the way from Tikapur to Dadeldhura. I am fascinated by the bright colours of Nepali ladies. Most of women I met wore bright colour such as red and pink. And they paint their houses in bright blue colour. Thus, rural Nepali is quite a colourful sight.

Second pix: When I visited this Tibetian Temple, there was a rainbow on the sky. Quite a spectacular sight! I'm blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors, too! The men in their bright pink and bright yellow turbans....the orange and red temples....the blue walls inside homes....brightly colored doors....it's just so pretty. They wear their saris very differently from women here, too....is it cold there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anna,
    Nice to hear from you. No. it's SO HOT.. India must be very colourful too.. yes, i miss many things that you missed in your blog too..jee

    ReplyDelete